Elle Middaugh lives in the Allegheny Mountains outside of Clearfield, Pennsylvania, with her wonderful husband and three beautiful children. She spends most of her time raising kids, writing stories, playing video games, reading, and attempting to keep a clean house.
She’s a proud Navy wife, a frazzle-brained mother, a fan of health and fitness, a lover of hot tea and iced tea, and a believer in happily ever afters.
want to know more?
- My first name is Danielle, but for writing I just go by the last half – Elle (pronounced like the letter “L”)
- I was about 6 months pregnant when I had my author photos taken
- Purple is my favorite color
- I played tennis in high school (including doubles with my sister)
- Princess Cadence & Sunset Shimmer are my favorite My Little Pony characters lol
- I cuss like a sailor lol (my husband is the sailor, though, not me) ♥
- I drink iced tea every single day
- I don’t watch tv (I don’t even have a cable provider) but I DO subscribe to the HBO app for Game of Thrones!! I’m totally addicted
- Before that, I was addicted to HBO’s True Blood
- I am also mildly obsessed with Beachbody lol if I want health and fitness advice or programs, Beachbody is the first place I look! (I’ve considered becoming a coach, actually)
STILL want to know more?
— Some of my favorites ♥ —
- FAVORITE AUTHORS:
- Chelsea Fine
- Sabaa Tahir
- Victoria Aveyard
- Bella Forrest
- Suzanne Collins
- Lauren Oliver
- Keri Arthur
- Veronica Roth…
- FAVORITE BOOKS:
- The Archers of Avalon series: Awry, Avow, Anew.
- The Red Queen series: Red Queen.
- The Hunger Games series: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay.
- The Delirium Series: Delirium, Pandemonium, Requiem.
- The Riley Jenson Guardian series.
- The Divergent series: Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant.
- The Twilight series: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn.
- A Shade of Vampire series.
- Blood and Chocolate.
- FAVORITE MOVIES:
- Shutter Island
- Fight Club
- The Matrix
- Now You See Me
- American Ultra
- (side note: what Leonardo DiCaprio touches, turns to gold)…
- FAVORITE MUSICIANS:
- The xx
- Ellie Goulding
- The Chainsmokers
- Twenty One Pilots
- Blue Foundation
- Lana Del Rey
- The Neighborhood…
- FAVORITE SPORTS:
- Parkour – I so badly wish I could do this!
- Competitive Cheerleading – inspired by my daughters lol
— I’m a gamer at heart! ♥ —
- GAMES THAT I LOVE:
- Fable 1, Fable 2, and Fable 3.
- I didn’t like the Kinect version of Fable 4 (the Journey). I was actually a beta tester for Fable 5 (Legends)! But it got cancelled.
- Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3.
- I was never extremely good, but I enjoyed the process of getting better lol I didn’t care so much for Ghosts. I didn’t play Advanced Warfare enough to say. But I am hoping to play Infinite Warfare sometime soon.
- I’m a chicken lol I got scared at the insane asylum and haven’t played since! but I DO want to finish it eventually.
- I love watching that Titan drop from the sky! I’m looking forward to trying out Titanfall 2, but I’m disappointed that there still isn’t a co-op option.
- Super Mario Bros!!
- These will never get old.
- My girls and I are currently obsessed with this game. we have been for, like, the past year lol I love that I’m raising little gamers!
- Fable 1, Fable 2, and Fable 3.
- GAMES I WANT TO TRY:
- Assassins Creed (all)
- Battlefield (all) – as suggested by my husband lol
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Titanfall 2